Sunday, April 11, 2010

i. love. him.


., originally uploaded by Miss Samantha Smith.

Samantha, my sister, took this shot. I can't believe he is 4 months old... isn't he beautiful? we got him this I <3 NY onesie in NYC last week. all we wanted to buy was things for Dominic. I love that city though. I could live there, i really believe that. But the thought of leaving my wonderful little baby nephew breaks my heart...i missed him even before he was born. He lives just 2 blocks away and i miss him because of this picture. He's so cuddly and sweet and he smiles up at me and i just melt! If i, just an auntie, feel this way...how could a mommy not? how could a mommy want to leave a baby. Why do people choose to not let this be part of their lives? Theyre missing out on the most wonderful thing! <3 i love my nici.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!