Monday, December 14, 2009

Working Blog

I'm just not sure how to set it up in a way that i really want it. I know i want something with a little art nouveau style...but i like the lines of art deco. i looked at a magazine called artful blogging today and now im totally overwhelmed. i want to keep creating my vintage stuff and pray that it all sells so i can go places and buy food. my mom made me a label and now i have a few things on etsy and ive made a fan page on facebook...but theres always more and more to do! 

im trying out a few different looks with my stuff right now. i was given a sweet pair of bronze earrings with little leaves on them, and i knew i could make a gorgeous headpiece out of them. Today i found a braided leather headband, im going to sew the leaves onto it! i just don't like the hippie look. it dents your head. i'm against anything that damages your face. i think denting counts! anyway i would wear it on my head for an edwardian look. maybe throw some braids in there. tomorrow we'll do a photo shoot with it on my sister to see how it looks. im very biased about my things and think they're all works of art, like a mother of a child who draws a mess of nothingness. yet it still gets posted prominently. 

i shipped off my very first etsy sale...i hope you like it daisies4! i know i love the cute lil clip. i should really keep one for myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!